Scheduled disbursement dates
These dates are subject to change due to weather or any other unforeseen disasters!
Higher Ed Disbursements:
(This is any Higher Ed check we’ve receipted in as of February 8, 2016. Anything received after will be processed the following Friday. NO EXCEPTIONS. You are welcome to call and see if your funding is in)
- Higher Ed #1 will be disbursed on February 12, 2016
- Higher Ed #2 will be disbursed on March 4, 2016
- Higher Ed #3 will be disbursed on April 1, 2016
- Higher Ed #4 will be disbursed on May 6, 2016
February 12, 2016:
- Out of House Scholarships (AICF, Gates, etc.)
- First funding in pays tuition & fees. If this is the case, the scholarship will be applied toward your SP16 charges including books and any amount remaining after that will be disbursed to the student.
March 11, 2016:
If you’d like $200 or less taken from your Pell award to apply to an old tuition bill, you’ll need to give us something in writing stating so before Pell is disbursed. $200 is the most we’re allowed to keep and only once a year from Pell.
March 18, 2016:
March 24, 2016:
April 8, 2016:
- In House Scholarships
- (50% OF YOUR AWARD WILL BE KEPT TO PAY FOR CURRENT SEMESTER CHARGES IF NO OTHER FUNDING WAS RECEIVED.)
- Please see your counselors or center directors on how to apply and for more info.
March 15, 2016:
March 22, 2016:
- B.O.T.(Board of Trustees) Supplemental Scholarship
May 20, 2016:
- Reading and Math Scholarships
- If there is a 3rd party paying for your SP16 classes, please notify our office with the proper information to get an invoice sent if needed. It is your responsibility to make sure your bill is paid.
- All funding that is received by Tuesday @ noon and no later, will be disbursed the following Friday. No exception!!
- Only center directors or counselors will be allowed to pick up checks from our office. We do not release refund checks to students.
If you have any questions please contact your counselor and center directors.
Thank you! Have a great semester and good luck!!