Scheduled disbursement dates
These dates are subject to change due to weather or any other unforeseen disasters!
If you’d like $200 or less taken from your Pell award to apply to an old tuition bill, you’ll need to give us something in writing stating so before Pell is disbursed. $200 is the most we’re allowed to keep and only once a year from Pell.
Higher Ed Disbursements:
* Higher Ed #1 will be disbursed on FEBRUARY 10, 2017
* Higher Ed #2 will be disbursed on MARCH 3, 2017
* Higher Ed #3 will be disbursed on APRIL 7, 2017
* Higher Ed #4 will be disbursed on MAY 5, 2017
FEBRUARY 10, 2017:
*Out of House Scholarships (AICF, Gates, etc.)
->First funding in pays tuition & fees. If this is the case, the scholarship will be applied toward your SP17 charges including books and any amount remaining after that will be disbursed to the student.
MARCH 10, 2017:
* Pell #1
MARCH 17, 2017:
* Pell #2
MARCH 24, 2017:
* Pell #3
APRIL 7, 2017:
* In House Scholarships
(HALF OF YOUR AWARD WILL BE COLLECTED TO PAY FOR CURRENT SEMESTER (SP17) CHARGES IF NO OTHER FUNDING IS RECEIVED FOR YOU.)
Please see your counselors or center directors on how to apply and for more info.
APRIL 13, 2017:
* SEOG Grant
* SDEAF Grant
* SDNB Grant
MAY 26, 2017:
* B.O.T.(Board of Trustees) Supplemental Scholarship
MAY 26, 2017:
* Reading and Math Scholarships
* Tobacco Free Scholarship
1. If there is a 3rd party paying for your SP17 classes, please notify our office with the proper information to get an invoice sent if needed. It is your responsibility to make sure your bill is paid.
2. All funding that is received by Tuesday @ noon and no later, will be disbursed the following Friday. No exception!!
3. Only center directors or counselors will be allowed to pick up checks from our office. We do not release refund checks to students
If you have any questions please contact your counselor and center directors.
Thank you! Have a great semester and good luck!!