These dates are subject to change due to weather or any other unforeseen disasters!
Higher Ed Disbursements:
Higher Ed #3 will be disbursed on November 4, 2016
Higher Ed #4 will be disbursed on December 2, 2016
If you’d like $200 or less taken from your Pell award to apply to an old tuition bill, you’ll need to give us something in writing stating so before Pell is disbursed. $200 is the most we’re allowed to keep and only once a year from Pell.
October 28, 2016:
November 10, 2016:
(50% OF YOUR AWARD WILL BE KEPT TO PAY FOR CURRENT SEMESTER CHARGES IF NO OTHER FUNDING WAS RECEIVED.)
- Please see your counselors or center directors on how to apply and for more info.
November 18, 2016:
- SEOG Grant
- SDEAF Grant
- SDNB Grant
November 23, 2016:
- O.T.(Board of Trustees) Supplemental Scholarship
December 22, 2016:
- Reading and Math Scholarships
- If there is a 3rd party paying for your FL16 classes, please notify our office with the proper information to get an invoice sent if needed. It is your responsibility to make sure your bill is paid.
- All funding that is received by Tuesday @ noon and no later, will be disbursed the following Friday. No exception!!
- Only center directors or counselors will be allowed to pick up checks from our office. We do not release refund checks to students
If you have any questions please contact your counselor and center directors.
Thank you! Have a great semester and good luck!!